Stoltenberg HIT consulting company, driven by founder and CEO Sheri Stoltenberg, is focused on doing what's best not only for our healthcare provider clients, but also for communities in need and educational endeavors.
To fulfill this focus on corporate social responsibility, just a few of Stoltenberg's endeavors are the following:
- First firm to initiate a foundation firm scholarship with the College of Health Information Management Executives (CHIME) - The Stoltenberg 25 Year Future Fund Scholarship.
- Sole sponsor of the CHIME Giving Back Event, providing wagons full of gifts for the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
- Founder of the Women of CHIME Circle, a group focused on providing networking, mentorship, and philanthropic opportunities to female health IT leaders.
- Sponsor of the first ever Health Data Management Most Powerful Women in Health IT Conference (at which Sheri Stoltenberg is recognized as a thought leader in the industry).
- Sponsor and supporting company of the Ohio Northern James F. Dicke College of Business' Senior Capstone Projects, providing funding, feedback and judging for undergraduate business students' senior projects focused on real-world issues and innovation.
- Sponsor the HIMSS17 Millennial Reception, working to inspire the next generation of health IT professionals.