Cerner's proven technologies align systems with people, allowing flow of pertinent information and patient engagement. With certified Cerner consulting professionals encompassing complete financial, IT management and consulting services, we help healthcare organizations increase quality of care while reducing costs. Our healthcare technology consultants average over 15 years of experience in health IT, so we understand the interdependencies of cross application workflows and functionality. We continue to strive to align HIT consultant placements based on prior hospital experience and detail-oriented professionalism to ensure the success of our clients' project efforts.
Cerner Millennium enables:
- Evidence-based decision making for clinicians
- Reduced medication variances through streamlined administration and dispensing
- Improving care for common high-risk conditions
- Increased staff efficiency and patient care with real-time bed management
- Decreased turnaround time for results management and notes retrieval
- Greater collaboration and handover of information
- Enhanced care management through clinical real time clinical dashboards
Stoltenberg has supported Cerner solutions for more than 10 years at dozens of healthcare organizations from small community hospitals to large organizations including HealthSouth's Cerner pilot project, and supported Siemens solutions for 20 years, making us the ideal partner for organizations that use both vendors' applications following the Cerner acquisition. We cover each step of your journey including pre-implementation advisory work, legacy application support, project management, on-site implementation work, and clinical and revenue cycle optimizations.
Stoltenberg provides Cerner consulting for the following Millenium Enterprise-wide Solutions:
Millenium Enterprise-wide Solutions
- Clinical Reporting
- Powerchart/Powerchart Office
- Open Engine
For more information on Stoltenberg's Cerner consulting services, click here.