Stoltenberg hospital technology consultants help community hospitals successfully achieve meaningful use faster, leaner and meaner.
Current legislative mandates and standards requiring hospitals to implement new technology to achieve meaningful use have left many organizations facing a substantial business challenge. With limited budgets and minimal clinical, financial and IT resources, the odds for success are slim without the help of a hospital technology consulting firm. With our business tools in place, we will help your organization stay one step ahead for ACO decisions.
Leveraging its best practices pulled from nearly two decades of experience, ACHIEVE With Stoltenberg offers a best-of-breed plan focused solely on one goal: To help community hospitals with limited and non-existent resources - funds, equipment, staff, software, and inhouse expertise - achieve Meaningful Use by minimizing their obstacles and removing the risk.
To learn more about the application of the ACHIEVE Community Best Practice Model, please see the following press:
Stoltenberg's hospital technology consultants evaluate solutions that match the needs of community hospitals through the process of:
- Utilizing evidence-based content with order sets and clinical documentation
- Employing a comprehensive team - experienced in implementing the systems
- Engaging the clinical and financial areas with a standards-driven process
- Adding the invaluable technologies of ASCEND for workflow, project management and application programming
- Clinical Transformation Services
- Detailed Education Plan
- Comprehensive Staff Training
- Implementation Services
- Business Intelligence
Implementation methodology spans approximately 6 months